Dear Parents/Guardians and students,
I wanted to send one last reminder that school starts tomorrow for all students. This is a quick follow-up to the email I sent a couple of weeks ago.
Things to remember about the start of school:
- Students will attend all classes on the first two days of school. The schedule rotation will begin on Thursday
- On the first day of school each student will be given a signature sheet for the student-parent handbook that must be filled in, signed, and returned within the first 3 days of school.
- Students will be given a form to update contact and emergency information that must also be reviewed, updated and returned within the first 3 days of school.
- Students must be on-time for school. This year, there is no homeroom to act as a buffer. Starting on Thursday, students will report directly to their period one class. Students who are tardy to school (unexcused) will be ineligible to participate in any after school activity on the day they are tardy.
- If your child is absent from school, please remember to call the absence line at (978) 468-0409 by 8:00 AM.
- Student schedules are live on the Aspen Portal. If you need help to access to Aspen please email email@example.com
- The weather will be hot this week. Students are reminded to dress appropriately.
Student ID pictures will be taken tomorrow for all 10th, 11th and 12th-grade students. Student portraits will be taken as well.
Here are other places you can get up to date information:
Hopefully, the blazing heat won’t last too long! I look forward to another great school year full of new and amazing opportunities for all of our staff and students!