This information was sent to seniors and their parents via Naviance today:
- College visits are underway, check your Naviance account for the latest list and to sign up. October visits will be added soon, but are updated often. IT IS IMPORTANT TO SIGN UP! For space reasons we need to know in advance how many students to expect. You should arrive on-time with a signed pass. Passes are available on my desk.
- It is very important that you make time to see your Guidance Counselor to go over the college application process and sign the Transcript Release Authorization Form.
- Seniors need to fill out the “Counselor Recommendation Form” in their Naviance account by October 1st. If you haven’t already done this, please do it soon. Counselors need this information when drafting your letter of recommendation. You will find the form on the “about me” tab.
- The Post-Secondary Planning Guide is an excellent resource for the college search and application process. An electronic copy is available on the Guidance website’s “Forms & Publications link. http://hamilton.ccsct.com/page.cfm?p=2119
- Please be aware that College Visit Forms (travelling to a college) and Teacher Recommendation Request Forms are located in the wall bins above my desk.
Andrea Adamo, Guidance Secretary
Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School
775 Bay Road
S. Hamilton, MA 01982